Advertise With Us! Call 404-343-1527
Jazzbeatsradiocom contests are fun and easy to win.
We ask that you please observe the following rules.
1. One winner per household per 30 days.
2. Winners must wait 30 days to be eligible to win any other contest prize.
3. Winners will receive prizes through mechanical or traditional mail within 10 business days.
4. Prizes cannot be substituted, exchanged or transferred to any other person.
5. All participants in contest involving a trip as the grand prize must be at least 21 yeas of age.
6. Employees of Jazzbeatsradio.com, including full and part-time employees), their immediate families, employees of prize sponsors and their immediate families, employees of competing radio stations and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in our contests.
7. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of Jazzbeatsradio.com and may be awarded in future contests.
All contests decisions are final.
"When I'm Gone"
Please support our station.
by Rochelle Lucas
EMPLOYERS CAN MAKE THE WORKPLACE A HEALTHY PLACE
Good Eating, Good Drinking & Exercise - The Answers to Good Life
Healthy eating and proper exercise can enhance workplace performance. Employers can contribute with the development of thoughtful practices that encourage employees to engage in healthy activities.
Employers can establish programs within the work space that would create and improve partnering and group interaction. There is a special dynamic that develops when employees share diet tips, food dishes, recipes and in general fruits and vegetables that can be distributed throughout the office and can be appreciated within the work environment. Technology has opened the door for creativity and sharing that has never been offered previously. Hassle-free information is just a click away.
Employers can contribute by designated a specific time and day that they will provide health information professionals to be available to their employees in order to keep them apprised of new and cutting edge information about food, exercise and beverages.
The employer can establish a once a week Farmer’s Market on site of the workplace for employees to purchase and consume healthy foods for themselves and their families.
Employers can install an alkaline water machine in their facility to offer water that contains a high ph balance for their workforce.
Employers can create healthy competition within the work space. By working with the health care providers that provides medical insurance for their employees, the employer can create a program where the staff can monitor their steps, cholesterol, blood pressure, and glucose levels. All personal medical information will only be handled by health care providers and with the written permission of the employee.
Employers can provide extra time mid-day for workers to participate in walks, cycling, yoga, eliminate stress activities, exercise and other activities that will enhance body movement.
Employers can provide monetary or gift incentives for the winners of specific competitions. For the employer, the goal is to improve job performance, longevity and fewer critical illnesses which lead to loss of work hours and stress on others. Some programs are free to California Health Care Providers.